Client Interaction Policy
My requirements of clients:
1. Sessions begin and end at scheduled times. In order to accomodate clients with appointments scheduled after yours. Sessions that begin late because the client arrived late end at the scheduled time and are full price.
2. Be present (not under the influence of alcohol or drugs).
3. Clients provide a health history and update when necessary.
4. For appointments that need to be cancelled or rescheduled, I require a 24 hour notice otherwise there is a $ 20.00 service charge. Emergency cancellations are determined at my discretion.
5. Payment is due at the time of service unless arrangements have been made prior to treatment. I accept cash and credit cards and personal checks
6. Sexual harassment is not tolerated. I retain the right to end any session where a client acts inappropriately. In this case the session will be ended immediately and payment for the full treatment is required.
7. Be clean, having showered the same day as the treatment
8. Please do not eat a heavy meal less than two hours before treatment.
What clients can expect from me:
1. I provide my clients with a competent and professional session each time they come in for an appointment, addressing the client’s specific needs for the session.
2. I am available to my clients from the hours of 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. Monday Tuesday and Friday. Saturday appointments are also available. Otherwise
3. I return calls within 24 hours unless I am out of town or on vacation.
4. Clients are treated with respect and dignity.
5. I charge a fair price for services. Payment is due at the end of each treatment session.
6. I do not provide direct billing for insurance. I will gladly assist clients in filling out the appropriate forms.
7. Appointments are confirmed the day before the session through a phone call, text or email.
8. I perform services for which I am qualified and able to do, and refer clients to appropriate specialist when work is not within my scope of practice.
9. I keep accurate records and review client charts before each session.
10. I customize my treatments to meet the client's needs.
11. I stay current with information and techniques by reading, receiving regular sessions and taking at least one workshop per year.
12. I respect all clients regardless of their age, gender, race, national origin, sexual orientation, religion, socioeconomic status, body type, political affiliation, state of health or personal habits.
13. Privacy and confidentiality are maintained at all times.
14. If I need to cancel an appointment, I do so within 24 hours whenever possible . If an emergency arises and I cannot keep an appointment I provide a 50 percent discount on a your next session. For non-emergency cancellations of less than 24 hours, the next session is at no charge.
15. My equipment and supplies are clean and safe.
16. Personal and professional boundaries are respected at all times.
17. Clients are draped with a sheet or a towel at all times during the session. Only the parts of the body that are being worked on are exposed at anytime.